OUTDOOR GROUP RIDES RESUME!!!
Outdoor group rides are resuming, and all participants are expected to abide by the guidelines listed below. Members who fail to abide by these guidelines will be asked to immediately leave the ride.
Check the ride calendar for scheduled rides.
- All rides are currently MEMBER ONLY (active membership required to pre-register for rides)
- Riders must pre-register for rides on our website (or using Wild Apricot Member App)
- All riders must have a facial covering in their possession during all rides
- No pacelines
- No more than 5 riders in any group (split groups as needed)
- Maintain adequate social distancing (recommendation is 10-20')
- No side-by-side riding
- Maintain social distancing before, during, and after rides (including rest stops, traffic signals, and parking lot gatherings)
- Spitting, snot rockets, nasal discharge is not permitted
- Do not participate in a JSTS outdoor group ride if you are feeling ill
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in these unsettling times. Be Safe and Stay Healthy.
JSTS General Meeting - Via Zoom
June 8th @ 7:00PM
Although the club is not “officially” scheduled to have a meeting until September, members who attended the first Zoom Meeting liked the opportunity to socialize with others they had not seen or spoken with since we had to cancel all outdoor group rides. Click here for more information.
How to Ride Safely Amid Coronavirus Concerns! Answers to your most frequently asked questions about the Coronavirus. (Bicycling.com).
When the weather or time of day isn't suitable to ride outdoors, JSTS Zwift Group Rides are a great way to still ride with your friends. These rides can be found in the JSTS Ride Schedule, and are noted with a "Pace" starting with "Zwift...". Click here
for more information.
Website or Newsletter
HERE'S A HANDY TIRE PRESSURE CHART:
BUCKLE UP A HELMET TO SAVE A LIFE!
Head injuries account for three-fourths of the nearly 700-plus bicycle deaths that occur each year. (NYTIMES.COM)